DC Drinks

Reviews, rantlets and ribald on all things alcoholic.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hungover Easy: Egg Drop Soup for the Drunk Soul

I'm still hungover. The day-after the night-before party may have contributed to the mild nausea, aches and pangs I feel. Magnums of Gosset Champagne, Alto Moncayo (16.5% alcohol!) Garnacha and good old Thomas Handy Rye are all to blame. But I'm not even slightly detered.

Folks, ladies and gentlemen of the cyber-booze world, children, pets and your respective owners, I have unequivocally discovered the cure for hangovers: Egg Drop Soup.

That's right. Egg Drop Soup is a little miracle from the land of the Great Wall, political oppression and Chairman Mao paraphernalia. Take the long march down to your local Chinese food source and order it now, and never fear the perils of "over drinking" again.

10 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger kris said...

I might have to take your word for it on this one. Or maybe have a cup with a side of Wendy's fries? ;)

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Wicked H said...

I say we put it to the test. Who is with me?

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try a peruvian Ceviche!!!

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger chantal said...

please sir...can i have another?

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

O.K.

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

That's some hangover. It's January 9th.

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so right! I used to work in a Chinese restaurant that let the waitstaff eat the soup for free. Egg drop is what got me through many a hungover lunch shift. It's even better if you mix it with a little bit of rice.

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Damian Lopez said...

Absolutely true!!! Egg drop soup works to ease a hangover. And the eggs contain cysteine which helps to break down alcohol byproducts in your body. And it contains salt. It is very good.

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Damian Lopez said...

Absolutely true!!! Egg drop soup works to ease a hangover. And the eggs contain cysteine which helps to break down alcohol byproducts in your body. And it contains salt. It is very good.

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous tomatoes said...

This is a great rainpoint smart irrigation timer. We recently built a green house and frequently travel. This is very handy. I am able to see that things get watered easily.Set up was pretty easy. Just follow the quick guide instructions and you’ll be up and running in a few minutes. You may need to adjust your wifi to 2.4Ghz setting. I didn’t find it too difficult. The indoor hub is wonderful because it allows you to still use your plug. Unlike competitors that block your plug. I’m looking forward to spring as I’ll be purchasing more timers for the front yard. The hub will support 4 timers!!! Now I can travel and not worry about returning to dead grass and losing all my flowers.https://www.rainpointonline.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home